- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Anarkali indo-western fabric :- cotton || work :- embroidary
- Top waist size:- 46 inches || bust size:- 46 inches || top length :- 51 inches || top fliar :- 88 inches || type:- top is semi-stiched (Stitching Required) || lehengha waist size:- 42 inches || lehenga length:- 43 inches || lehenga flair :- 102 inches ||
- Size :- free size || type :- semi-stiched(Stitching Required)
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting or your screen settings.wash care instruction :- normal hand wash. Colours do not bleed
Aika Fashion Women’s Cotton Lehenga Choli
Bringing to you this lehenga choli which is available in a shades and designs. The lehenga choli is a suitable choice when it comes to choosing an ethnic wear or a festive wear for your wardrobe.
Cotton lehenga cholis are comfortable to wear on any weather condition and for long hours of time. The fabric is always soft, skin-friendly and breathable. Whether you are travelling or have a daylong function at your home, this cotton lehenga choli set will be your comfortable along with enabling you to flaunt around with style.
Hand wash is preferred for delicate clothes. Add detergent or soap and mix to prepare the bath. Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent or soap and soak items for up to 30 minutes. Rinse well.